Agrihood Austin TX | Mar 13, 2021.
GFC Investments differ from the Austin Agrihood in ways like:
- Habitat for Health (H4H) plans to operate as a corporate charity to meet legal requirements in Canada for franchising GAIA Fan Club affiliates;
- H4H owns GAIA Fan Club (GFC), a designated property for charitable works focused on bottom up protection or repair of natural and human resources;
- Investor Members can join to startup an eco-eco GAIA Fan Club Investment franchise to help finance protection or repair projects;
- Investment values in H4H and GFC property development may be returned at par and adjusted per se;
- All Members can Invest in H4H shares and/or specific franchise shares;
- All investments in ventures offering tax advantages are subject to H4H legal obligations in Canada;
- Investors can earn from rental, lease, timeshares, Ecovillage franchises and specified allowable income;
- Investor Members can apply for H4H network supplier status.
Use GFC Shares and/or money to:
- Invest in property development;
- Rent, lease, crop share, barter or sell to the H4H eco-eco Network ;
- Buy or build to lease or sell buildings to the H4H eco-eco Network;
- Convert shares or cash to GFC Investments.
Invest In Our GAIA Fan Club
GAIA Fan Club FAQs
In Greek mythology, Gaia, also spelled Gaea, is the personification of the Earth and one of the Greek primordial deities. Gaia is the ancestral mother—sometimes parthenogenic—of all life. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia
A fan club is an organized group of fans, generally of a celebrity like in this case the goddess GAIA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia
In economics, a time-based currency is an alternative currency or exchange system where the unit of account is the person-hour or some other time unit. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-based_currency
An ecovillage is an intentional, traditional or urban community that is consciously designed through locally owned participatory processes in all four dimensions of sustainability (social, culture, ecology and economy) to regenerate social and natural environments. https://ecovillage.org/
Local neighbourhood and special interest communities have traditionally banded together with like-minded individuals, founded or supported government and civil services, and assisted one another in leading healthy lives.
Who will repair direct and indirect damage from more frequent and severe storms that interrupt supply chains, electric power, cause rationing, inflation, and disease-related fatalities, sufferings, and economic uncertainty?
For example, in the event of total property loss, unemployment, savings, or other sources of money or support, Habitat for Health consultants can:
- construct, repair, or replace personal shelters.
- design indoor, outdoor, and four-season gardens.
- suggest pantry backup food supply ideas.
- Eco - EcoVillage ideas to provide refuge, food, and work.
- adapt and safeguard ecological assets with local Permaculture design.
For decades, all levels of government around the world have known or should have known about emerging patterns in ecological and economic conditions, some firsthand. Recent climate change "talks" have generated more of the same misinformation, with one exception: they are now calling for "bottom up" assistance.
Here are a few explanations as to why personal recovery isn't a high priority.
- The government is the last to react due to economies of scale, concentrating on, among other things, the accessibility of city roads, the electrical infrastructure, emergency services, and water supply.
- Conscious insurers are typically the second slowest because of shared objectives, such as helping policyholders access as many third-party community services as feasible before evaluating property claims.
- Next, everything is up to you.
Habitat for Health is well-positioned to fill in the gaps thanks to GAIA Fan Club bottom-up Cash Flow Resources. Spend money on a GAIA Fan Club subscription to advance your project in the queue for bottom-up fixes to improve ideal circumstances and be ready for emergencies or alternate income streams.
Invest in a GAIA Fan Club membership to put your project first in line for bottom-up solutions to enhance good conditions and prepare for crises.
- The Fan Club receives first level funding in the form of non-refundable Membership dues on a monthly or annual basis.
- Members who have spare cash donate it to the GFC TimeBank to support ongoing projects or fund specific projects in exchange for a share of rental income, timeshare usage, or membership in the group.
- Members that have extra time offer to donate it to the GFC TimeBank as time contributions.
- Value of logged volunteer time is calculated using the contract job adjustment to current market rates for the relevant skill level plus the minimum wage.
- Advertising, barter payments, classified ads, secondary surplus, and other demand estimates are possible sources of additional money for Habitat for Health projects.
After secondary operating expenses like salaries, R&D equipment and material, GFC TimeBank surplus is used to help fund next in line development projects for subsequent GAIA Fan Club chapters.
Climate change has occurred in the past, is occurring today, and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. Climate change acts as a natural barometer that may be used to adapt to current events and predict future occurrences based on past experience, indicating what can be done to prepare and respond.
We now understand the impact of climate change on human economic and natural ecological systems. The manner in which human companies must now change merely to survive in new unpredictable situations are becoming increasingly obvious.
Current events are broadcast on television and radio channels. Some channels use their networks to distribute questionable material. Forrest Gump might argue "competence is as competence does" when it comes to politicians. In any case, consumers are more likely to trust it to the point of taking action or doing nothing.
A timeshare (sometimes called vacation ownership) is a property with a divided form of ownership or use rights. These properties are typically resort condominium units, in which multiple parties hold rights to use the property, and each owner of the same accommodation is allotted their period of time. Units may be sold as a partial ownership, lease, or "right to use", in which case the latter holds no claim to ownership of the property. The ownership of timeshare programs is varied, and has been changing over the decades.
The Habitat for Health version is combining ecological and economical values in ways that solve emerging demand for shelter, food, transportation and employment.
eMail your question to email@example.com
This document is a draft subject to change and ratified upon incorporation