What is Habitat for Health (H4H)?
Habitat for Health is a Web based research, publishing and consulting company. It was formed to report on economical impacts of human growth on Ecological management and conservation of resources. Join our time share pay-it-forward investment lifestyle today.
Since the industrial revolution began humans have continued to withdraw more from the bank of natural resources than what gets replaced. Renewable natural resources are sustainable only when they are replaced at a rate greater than or equal to the rate they are consumed. When GAIA's Ecological and human economical systems both fail, by-pass action is needed.
Habitat for Health is positioned to incubate bottom up solutions to abate and recover Ecological issues that economic solutions funded by top down resources simply do not prevent or repair in appropriate ways. If you have skills or want learn some, start now at the GAIA Fan Club (GFC).
The GFC values time more than money. If money is taxable and time isn't, here's how you pay less tax via GFC.
- GFC Members volunteer skilled or unskilled time, to work on H4H projects, to earn time credits for deposit (pay-it-forward), into the H4H TimeBank where Members donation of time is stored as tax free credits;
- Members can barter, buy or sell credits with other Members tax free;
- GFC Members can also invest tax free credits in H4H housing, agriculture and transportation projects;
- Members can also redeem credits for cash with appropriate deductions where applicable.
Need a place to call home? If you're looking for a place to rent, lease and or own, Habitat for Health offers Canadians opportunities to live and work in a constituency of their choice.
Eco-eco benefits include land where suburban areas end and rural lands begin. Sub-rural locations offers opportunity to abate encroachment, learn, and practice Permaculture to open new food supply chains, emergency shelters, vacation rentals, and where visitors can pursue their interests, like traveling, writing, research, volunteering or other relevant activities.
Members can pitch their Eco-Eco projects to Habitat for Health for assistance.
eMail your question to email@example.com
GAIA Fan Club Features
- Property Improvement, ideas & sources;
- No dig 4 season market gardens;
- Permaculture design advice;
- Tips and tricks to monetize your hobbies;
- Barter spare time to acquire things you want;
- Learn new ways to use the GFC TimeBank for income;
- Contribute a value (what you like to do best) to earn or spend time credits;
- Build your own shelter in a neighbourhood or ecovillage near you
GAIA Fan Club FAQs
In Greek mythology, Gaia, also spelled Gaea, is the personification of the Earth and one of the Greek primordial deities. Gaia is the ancestral mother—sometimes parthenogenic—of all life. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia
A fan club is an organized group of fans, generally of a celebrity like in this case the goddess GAIA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia
In economics, a time-based currency is an alternative currency or exchange system where the unit of account is the person-hour or some other time unit. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-based_currency
An ecovillage is an intentional, traditional or urban community that is consciously designed through locally owned participatory processes in all four dimensions of sustainability (social, culture, ecology and economy) to regenerate social and natural environments. https://ecovillage.org/
Local neighbourhood and special interest communities have historically settled with like minded persons, formed or supported government and civil services to help each other to live long and prosper with one exception.
Who will fix deception, incompetence, and greed when everyone must face direct or indirect damage recovery from more frequent and severe storms, supply chain disruption, rationing, inflation and disease related deaths, sufferings and economic uncertainties?
For example, in the event of total loss of property, no job, savings, or other forms of income or support, Habitat for Health is positioned to:
- build, repair, or replace personal shelters
- backup food supply chain capability with indoor, outdoor & 4 season gardens
- increase supply of shelter, food, & work via GFC TimeBank EcoVillage networks
- adapt and protect, ecological assets with local Permaculture design
- adapt economical systems with cash exchange alternatives like GFC TimeBanks, Bitcoin, BarterPay, and Pay-it-Forward features.
All levels of government world wide know or should know by now about evolving trends of Eco-Eco conditions for decades, some first hand. The recent 'talks' on climate change have produced more of the same obfuscation with one exception - they are now calling for "bottom up" help. Here are some reasons why the bottom line for personal recovery is last in line.
- Government is slowest to respond due to economies of scale that is focused on city road access, power grid, emergency services, water supply, etc.
- Diligent insurers appear to be 2nd slowest because of similar priorities like helping policy holders access as many 3rd party community services before assessing property claims.
- After that you're on your own. This is where Habitat for Health is positioned to fill the gap with GAIA Fan Club Cash Flow Resources.
- First level funding is based on GFC dues and a pay-it-forward (PIF) business model. GFC dues start at $30/month non-refundable membership fee.
- GFC Members log PIF time donations into their GFC TimeBank account.
- Value of PIF time logged is based on minimum wage + contract task adjustment to current market rates for associated skill level.
- Other funding includes advertising, barter pay, classified ads and secondary surplus and other demand forecasts.
After secondary operating expenses like salaries, R&D equipment and material, GFC TimeBank surplus is used to help fund next in line development projects for subsequent GAIA Fan Club chapters.
Historically, climate change has happened before, it is happening now, it will happen tomorrow and into the foreseeable future. Climate change is like a natural barometer that can be used to adapt to present and forecast future events based on experience to suggest what can be done to prepare and respond.
Today we know how climate change can affect human economical and natural ecological systems. What is becoming more apparent are the ways human enterprises must now adapt just to exist in new uncertain circumstances.
Television and radio stations reports current events. Some channels spin takeaways through their networks. Politicians respond to everything in ways Forrest Gump might say "competence is as competence does". In any case, consumers tend to believe it enough to take action or do nothing.
A timeshare (sometimes called vacation ownership) is a property with a divided form of ownership or use rights. These properties are typically resort condominium units, in which multiple parties hold rights to use the property, and each owner of the same accommodation is allotted their period of time. Units may be sold as a partial ownership, lease, or "right to use", in which case the latter holds no claim to ownership of the property. The ownership of timeshare programs is varied, and has been changing over the decades.
The Habitat for Health version is combining ecological and economical values in ways that solve emerging demand for shelter, food, transportation and employment.
eMail your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
This document is a draft subject to change and ratified upon incorporation